Ahhh, my day has ended of my mommy duties! At least I hope so since they're in bed. I just love this pictures. The boys are growing up so fast! They always have such cute expressions and do such cute things. They're cute and don't even know it! Well actually they do seem to act like they know they're cute. Maybe we tell them to much? Naaaah. These picture are from today. It seems like they are growing so much each day that sometimes when I go into get them in the morning they look a little different. Anyway I will post another entry today with a couple more pictures. Love to all my family.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Landon and Preston at play
Ahhh, my day has ended of my mommy duties! At least I hope so since they're in bed. I just love this pictures. The boys are growing up so fast! They always have such cute expressions and do such cute things. They're cute and don't even know it! Well actually they do seem to act like they know they're cute. Maybe we tell them to much? Naaaah. These picture are from today. It seems like they are growing so much each day that sometimes when I go into get them in the morning they look a little different. Anyway I will post another entry today with a couple more pictures. Love to all my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment