Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Landon, Preston and the B.O.B.




Here are the boys ready and waiting in their new B.O.B. stroller for our nightly walk. I researched alot for the best swivel wheel double stroller and debated over whether or not this stroller would be worth the money. I think the boys smiles of contentment answer that and of course my love of the stroller. We have thoroughly enjoyed it these past couple weeks. It was the last big purchase made before Ron and I got on our Dave Ramsey debt-free kick. So I will enjoy it even more as there will be no more "I wants" purchased for awhile. Anyways, we love just making up places to go so we can use the stroller! Bye for now.

1 comment:

Krischa said...

Hey, great job! It's fun to look at my family at the end of the day and see new things happening. RON XXX