Can you believe after all the history and entertainment we provided Preston that he got a chip on his shoulder? The nerve of the child! Ha ha ha! I just happened to catch the moment and thought it would be a funny scrapbook moment. It is just as funny to me now as it was then. Oh me, I do crack myself up. The first pics is of me and the boys in the first part of the museum(ship), and the next three are when we were on the flight deck. Yes, Landon and Preston are sitting in a jets intake which says on the side do not get in or near. Oh well. Boys and their toys-Landon sits on a Bullpup Bomb! Thank goodness its not armed. I will post more of the USS Yorktown adventure on our shutterfly site, please check there for more great pics.
1 comment:
Scary picture having them by the engine blades!!! DON'T SCARE GRANDMA LIKE THAT.
They sure are beautiful and getting so big. They need to slow down a little and remain young.
Post a Comment