It is getting so bad that he hides from us to talk on his phone! Ha Ha!
Say Cheese!
Preston decides to make a call too!
uh huh uh huh, ok I understand.
Yes I know I'm really busy too. In fact I have someone on hold on my other phone.
I'm not quiet sure if my boys have a healthy obsession with the cells phones they play with or not. They love to pretend that they are talking to someone and sometimes have two phones in their hands. They have also started fighting over my old cell phone alot. I guess it is the choice one to play with now. Grandma has inadvertantly taught them that their phones are to be used to take pictures also. She loves to take pictures of the boys with her camera cell phone and now Landon sometimes will come up to us and holds the cell phone up (correctly, too most of the time-you know so the camera part of the phone is facing us to take the picture) and he will say cheese. We have to smile for him so he can take his picture. It is so funny!
1 comment:
Just today (tuesday) I was talking on two phones at once, but I didn't have my keys in my hand. He gets it honestly.
Post a Comment