We have been gone so long that the grandparents have missed their
grand kids and they just had to see them as soon as we got home. We spent sat. night with my parents and my aunt who was here from
Arizona and sun. night with
Ron's parents. It was really good to see family again and spend some time catching up. The boys sure do love their grandparents and love playing with them. We know the feeling is mutual!!! We have really enjoyed being home this weekend and it has made us realize how much we miss this place, our families, our friends and our church. We were able to go to Crossroads( effective
Nov 18t
h name changing to 12Stone Church-really cool name) and man do I miss that place. It is such an amazing church and I feel so at home when I'm there. I realized as I was sitting in service that part of the emptiness that I had been feeling inside lately was the absence of our church. I have never felt that way about a church before but then there has also never been a church that has challenged me more than 12Stone. I
truely believe 12Stone is the place for our family and it is part of God's plan to make us what who we need to be. On the note of the name change you will have to call me for deep details but with our new building is a new name, not because we are running away from our past but because we are running towards our future and embracing it. There are too many Crossroads now a days and we need to stand out so that we are known and more able to reach people. Reaching two out of three people to enter God's kingdom is not good enough for us, so we will continue to grow and change as God prompts us. I know this was
suppose to be about grandparents weekend but I kinda got excited about sharing the news about our church. So here we go back to the grandparents and the pics we took when they visited.......

Grandpa helps the boys fix their keys, which took some coaxing
since neither one of them wanted to let go of the key part they
had in their hands!

Grandma and Landon playing

Preston and Grandma(or as the boys call her mama)

Landon going into a
comatose with
Grandpa's soothing arms holding him.

So excited that they got ice cream- such a
cute little guy!

Landon starts right in on his but later shares some with his
great auntie's butt!!!

Play time for the boys but exercise for Nay nay (on Sun)

Now over to Papa for a ride!

Sugars being collected from the
grand kid
A moment to sit with Papa

Saying goodbye can be so hard. The boys shed tears as they watched
their grandparents leave. It was so sad and yet so sweet at the same time.
We look
forward to more grandparent weekends!
1 comment:
AND WE HAD A BLAST TOO. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM TOMORROW AT THEIR BIRTHDAY PARTY. I FEEL A SLEEP OVER COMING UP AFTER THE 13TH FOR MY GRANDSONS!!!
Post a Comment