Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The sick bug has come to visit

Preston has been dealing with the snooty nose for about a week. Yesterday it reared its ugly head and got worse. He began to cough and became really fussy. Then today he added a slight fever. So after he didn't take a good nap in his bed(to which he finished on my lap on the couch-so sweet). I mean I hate when my kids are sick but for Preston to be still and cuddly is a rarity that I treasure. So we ended up at the doctors office- to which we found a slightly red ear and everything else I already saw. So I just put him to sleep with a humidifier, Mucinex Medicine, Delsym cough med, Tylenol and some Vick's vapor rub. We will see tomorrow if it works any, if not the Dr gave me antibiotics to fill if needed.

No comments: