Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Verandas at Blairstone playground

Here is one of the two playgrounds in the apartment complex......

small and only entertaining for a short time but at least we have a free close place to play

The boys are getting so big. Landon climbed up here all by himself.

This picture is of Preston sliding out of the swing. There is no bar/strap in between their legs

Landon shares a smile of enjoyment

such a cute boy

I love this shot of Preston at the end of the slide

Looking through the bubble dome

close up of Landon

Hand mommy hand(Landon wanted me to hold his hand while he ran down the hill)

After the playground we got out our tractors(Preston)

Landon pushes his tractor.
I will post more pictures of the apartment scenery later. I got some cool shots of some berries and the fountain. We had some great outdoor time in the cool sunny Florida weather!

No comments: