Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Yellow River Game Ranch- $22 worth of entertainment




Our first encounter with the deers-Landon was not quite sure about them. Some cries of fear were screamed.



Bee bee's, Bee bee's(translation: birdies)

Talk to the hand deer- I like ya, but not that much!



Preston got up close and personal with the bunnies

This picture cracks me up- while Landon ran for fear of his life all I could do was take a picture and laugh! He likes birdies but not that close up.

Preston has a buddy following him

The coolest part of the whole experience was continuously being this close to the deer the whole time. Soo cool!

Break time..... Preston wondered off the trail to find some sticks to play with. He wondered off the trail and just simply off many times. He is so independent and wild!

Porcupine- all he would give me was a rear shot.





Preston was so funny- he would climb just about every fence to see better and just because he is a boy and they do that kind of stuff







I thought it would be neat to see a turkey, but man are they ugly. No wonder we eat them for Thanksgiving- they taste better than they look.

Cow-mooooooo! Took this picture for later picture association lessons. We had a great time seeing all the animals. A few hollers and tears were shed but overall I think it was a good experience for the boys. It was a nice sunny but windy day so we only shared the ranch with one other couple. I will try to put a slide show up of all the pictures I took so you can look at them if you want. I also took some video of the boys at the ranch I will try to load on my blog.


1 comment:

Grandma said...

Oh My Gosh that picture of Landon running with the chickens following him was so funny I cried in laughter.

Also, the donkey video clip is a keeper! Hearing P-dog heehaa was so funny. Of course you snorting wasn't bad either. LOL