We have been watching this movie so much lately that Ron and I are starting to be able to quote the movie line for line. The first thing out of the boys mouth every morning is banana and then Car movie(aka Cars the Movie-McQueen and Mater movie). We ended up watching it three times yesterday and once already today. Everytime we watch it Ron and I talk about how for just once we would like McQueen to win the race. I know I know, that would defeat the whole movie and the changes he goes through. But really don't you sometimes wish your favorite movies would end differently? We also have started criticing parts of the movie(the realism of some things like it would be for people) ie: how does Ramon paint himself? or Doc put on his racing tires? or how does Flo still afford to buy gas when she has no paying customers? Just a few thoughts, I'm sure there are more but I am trying not to think of the movie during every free moment I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment