Monday, January 7, 2008

The different places we play




Below: Preston got himself stuck on the plug for the garbage disposal under the sink. It was quite hilarious! I of course ran to get my camera while he worked to get himself out when he unplug the disposal.



Do these next few pictures show early issues of obsessive "analness" for organization? I think maybe Ron and my BEST quality has been passed down. Oh well hopefully they will use it for some good.




They are so in love with the movie Cars. Mater and McQueen are common topics in our house and sometimes the cause for fights and whinning. We have a couple small mcqueen's, one mater, one bigger mater, mcqueen slippers for each boy and we just added a mcqueen kid water bottle. Need to pick up another one later as they only had one at Publix and we can't have that! Oh and I have to pry McQueen t shirt off of Landon when he wears it, just so I can clean it. In fact he went to bed with it on under his footed pj's last night! So much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My oh my, you do have some obsessive /compulsive boys there!!! Ashton still lines up all his vehicles in a perfect row, and he is 6!!
Love the fact that you get shots of ALL the things they get into (garbage disposal cord!)
Good thing it wasn't around his neck while mommy went for the camera...."yeah, I got this cord burn on my neck when I was 2 and my mommy thought it would be cute to get the camera to get my picture."
Keep us laughing Moosch.
Love to all ya'all from Auntie Sandy
(sent package finally, to your folks house)