Thursday, January 24, 2008
Exercise
I finally broken down and join a gym down here. I had visited it a week or two ago and decided not to join because of the financial obligation. The girl I met with at the gym continued to call me to "check up" on me. She caught me the second time and told me a better deal than before. So I went in the next day and discover a membership that was fit for me. I have gone yesterday and today. It has been great. Yesterday I worked out in the gym and today I did a class called 'ABC' boy did it kick my butt. I was slightly embarassed that it tired me out seeing as there were WAY older women in there than me. But hey I haven't worked out or exercised in forever and they've been doing it for weeks all the way up to some who have done it for ten years. They have a great child care there that the boys can play in and enjoy. So watch out for me I will be one fit momma!!! Well not right away because it will take time to get my body where I want it to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment