Monday, April 28, 2008
Not much to say
There is not much to say but to update ya'll a little. We are home in Ga now for a month or two??!! I don't know how long we will be here though. Ron's next job looks like it will be in Rockwall, TX building a Costco again. The two other companies he was trying to get a job with to keep us in Atl or permanetly move us to TN have temp. fallen through. With the economy like it is right now neither company is ready to hire any new people. So we just wait and see what happens with the economy, hope things get better so we can switch to a company that won't need Ron to travel. We are definately thankful he has a job that is really great besides the travel. I will try to post a few new videos I shot recently of the boys later this week or just later today. That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment