Thursday, May 8, 2008

Flowers, New Looks and Cute boys

Thanks be to God for having a magnificent green thumb! I try to have one but if the plant isn't pretty much maintenance free it doesn't do so well with me. These are some of the flowers in my planter areas in front of my house. Such beautiful colors!










The new look for Ron! Love It!!!! He has grown hair and just got these hip new glasses. He can finally see again. You are so cute my hubby!!!


These are just some pictures I took of the boys today as they played. The shirts they are wearing are new. I got them at Old Navy! I love that store.







Landon's hair is so wild! He gets that from his dad!

Sorry ya'll had to go almost a complete week with no post from me. I didn't have any new videos or pictures to post and not much to say. Ron left for VA early Monday morning and my parents took the boys to spend some time at there house from Sunday afternoon till lunch time on Wednesday. So I was alone for a couple of days and thus they were uneventful and so I had nothing to say. I will hopefully be able to join Ron some time next week. I can't wait to start exploring VA and the nation's capital.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moosch,
Belated Mom's day wishes! My computer has been down since the move. Then it got a virus,"dropper". It's nasty. Hides in normal type folders so it's hard to delete. We're living in an apt. but bought a house yesterday (12th)!!! Love Ron's new look, so sophisticated for a RED NECK!! LOVE YA' RON! And you DO have a green thumb, according to those photos!
ILYAB&AP&AHATN
Auntie