We went this past Saturday to explore DC. We didn't get to see all of it of course but we had a great time. Can't wait to go back and see more! Thankfully it was a beautiful day, one of the few we have had up here since we've been here. We are really enjoying it up here and Ron works so close to where we are staying that he comes home everyday for lunch! I will post some of the video we took on saturday later. Love to all!
1 comment:
I finally get the computer to myself to look at the pictures of my family. The boys look bigger than when they left...no fair!!! These are great photos guys and they bring back so many memories of when we were there right after 911. I am glad you are getting to experience our great land and getting to see where the biggest decisions facing America are made. Can't wait to see the album you'll make out of this. Oh, Storybook Creator albums are free shipping right now until June 6th! Just a shameless plug.
I love the pic of Preston checking out the girl on the train and Landon sitting in your lap with his infectious grin. I want to reach right through this computer and hug and kiss you all.
Thanks so much for the awesome picture of the roses. I am feeling pretty special that you took that for me. Those purple flowers are pretty also. If they make seed heads, which they should, and you would be willing to snag me some seeds and put them in a zip lock bag that would be special...:)
Anyway, love you guys and can't wait to see what this weekend holds for all of you. I hope you get to go to Arlington Cemetary on this Memorial Day weekend. HUGS AND KISSES TO MY FAM. LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment