Friday, June 6, 2008

Birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do some birthdays just hit you harder than others? Anyone????

Well this one of mine is hitting me harder than I think it should. I mean come on I am only turning 28! That isn't even the big 30 or 40 or better yet the big 50! But for some reason it is causing me some trouble. Maybe it can be partially attributed to:

1) being away from my friends and family

2) only one card arriving thus far(not asking for much here! just some remembrance of the day. j/k)

3) the veins in my legs! uhhhh! gross they are so noticeable now

4) the wonderful genetic gray hair that plagues me in my 20' (thanks grandpa)

5) fat and sassyness

6) other misc falling apart issues



I don't know, call me overexagerated or just plain crazy but this one is painfully making me aware of how old I'm getting. Uhhhh, how sad. :-( Anyways, on to wishing everone in my family (and of course any friends) who have a birthday in June- Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday to my Grandma Glover, my mom, (my aunt and my hubby)-they share the same day!!! I love you all and hopefully your birthdays won't hit you as hard as this one is hitting me.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I'm sorry this one was a difficult one for you. It is strange how each birthday hits us differently. I hope Ron treated you like the Queen you are. I'm sure everyone thought of you in a special way. Happy Birthday!

Grandma said...

Ahhh sweetie I'm sorry this one funked you out. I remember one doing that to me too but now i couldn't tell you which one it was. Time has away of erasing all memories.

i hope you get to buy yourself something really cool that will make you feel like a million because you sure do look like a million. your hair pics are really cute. xxooo love you