Thursday, June 19, 2008
A Girl's Night Out
Wohooo! I was finally able to have a girls night out! It had been awhile since I had been able to get out of the house without the boys and have some girl time. I met a really nice girl named Jill(well she is really a woman but it seems weird to call her that or any girl my age a woman), but anyways I met her and her mom at Safeway the local grocery store around here. I was at the store getting my birthday cake two weeks ago and her mom commented on how good the cake look. So we joke about them coming over and having a party and then they left the store. Well I walked out to my car and they were still in the parking lot loading their car. So we talked some more about how my birthday cake almost ended up in their cart and about some other chit chat. Jill's mom suggested we exchange info and get together sometime. Hence, last nights girl's night out. We gathered at Jill's condo and ate mexican, drank margaritas, ate brownies and ice cream and talked until about 10:30pm(we started our night at 7pm, just a FYI). It was a great time. They normally get together once a month, so hopefully I will be able to see them again. Because all us women know that girl friend are a must!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you found some friends. I'm sure it has been hard to build friendships when you are moving so often. I have had a hard time and I have only moved once.
Post a Comment