Saturday, June 14, 2008

The real expensive undo of color

These first two pics are the before pics(sorry they are not good quality, I took them with our video camera) not good lighting either but the hair color was bad. Golden orangie color with patches of brown that I missed!




Now for the fabulous fix reveal!!!






The color looks like my natural color(or at least what I remember my natural color being, I mean it's been so long since I've seen it) that it looks great! I love it and well I should, it cost a pretty penny! I won't be playing hairstylist with coloring my own hair anymore. I have done the normal hair coloring just fine but it gets sticky when you undo color and then try to go lighter. Ron loves it too so we're great! I feel fabulous! Now if I could just get my body in line with the hair!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

It looks great. I always remember you doing a good job with your color. I too have made that mistake as you may remember. It was very bad then and I have never tried to do it myself (or have a friend color it) again. Sorry it cost you so much.

Grandma said...

WOW WHAT A HOTTIE!!!

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE

LOVE YA BABE