
Preston trying to help the teacher

Landon is trying the beam(he is in the white shirt)

Here I am trying to get a shot of me helping him on the beam

Landon's bottom half on the beam!

Go Landon go!

Landon running down the wedge


My little talented climber

He did really good on this, where as Preston didn't do so good.


Preston trying to figure out what to do next

Preston rolling down the wedge. He enjoyed running around and the singing part of the class best! That boy loves music and loves to dance! He is a hoot!
We did a trial class at The Little Gym here in Fairfax today. It was crazy but fun! The boys had a hard time following instructions and participating in organized group activities. Hey, what can you expect out of two two year olds on their first time? They seemed to have fun and they did start to do better as we got towards the end of class. I think it would be great for them to do this class every week while we are still here to help them build listening and following instruction skills. It also give them an hour of energy releasing time!!! We may be able to transfer our membership to a gym in TX so I am seriously considering joining. We will see!
1 comment:
KMM
Wow that looks like soooo much fun, I would even try it, okay, maybe not since I'm soooo old now!! LOL
I hope they get to do this more often, cuz you're right about them building skills in following directions, hey, we all need that!
ILYAB&AP&AHATN
Auntie S.
Post a Comment