Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Rockwall Home (well actually apartment but you know what I mean)

Our Front door...owhhhhh ahhhhhh! Like my door mat?!!

Our mailbox area(our box is in the furthest left section, in the first row and second one over) Just in case you were wondering!

The long hallway from the front office down to our apartment (and this is about half way!)

Our own parking area!! Jk, but we are the only ones who park here right now.

The door we go in from our parking spot

The grassy area just around the corner from above door where Harley goes poop and pee

One of the beautiful signs that has water running down it and a pool of water around it

A closer look at it

The main entrance( there are three, only in front)

A shot of the pool and hot tub!!

The community room( you can reserve it for stuff) and they have a movie room but there were people in it watching a movie when I was taking the pictures so I couldn't get a shot of it. Maybe later!

The view as you walk in our door. Nice huh!

The kitchen

The laundry room with laundry to be done.... big surprise, isn't there always some to be done?!

The living and dinning area with a freshly up from his nap Preston

Our balcony which unfortunately has to be a storage unit

The view from our balcony where we sometimes watch and listen to the trains go by through the trees. They don't come that often so it isn't a problem with noise. The boys love it!

The master bedroom

The master bath(two sinks again!!!)

The closet which still needs some finishing touches of organization so it will remain closed in this picture

The view from the kitchen to the boys room and then their bath is across from their bedroom door

Their bathroom and the vacuum storage

Their bedroom and an early birthday gift- the Thomas sheets!

Their closet with a silly Landon in it and the other place of mass storage
Well there you have it the humble abode of the Pilchers in Rockwall Texas. We are enjoying it and trying to get settled, make friends, find a church and balance everything else too! The boys are a handful but are growing up so fast and learning new things everyday that make me laugh and amaze me. We pray every night and they always include their trains in the prayer. They are obsessed! It's cute though! Remember us in your prayers as we remember all of ya'll in ours! We miss each and everyone of you.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

As always, you amaze me. I love seeing the pictures. I can't believe your boys are almost three now. Isn't it amazing how fast time goes by. I will keep you all in my prayers. I hope you continue this adjustment period. I can't imagine moving as much as you have, but I am glad that Ron has a good job that provides well for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey there ya'all (as you say in the south),
Great shots of Colorado. I'm sure the boys loved the train ride and all the neat things you showed them. It was great to see you at the memorial and afterwards on the Mogollon Rim. (I may not have spelled it correct either.) Glad you got to visit with us and other family while in Phoenix.
Love to all the Pilchers,
Auntie
PS What's the new address?