
The boys loved trying to pick up all the pumpkins

Landon sat on this big one so I could take his picture


A cute shot of the two- in one place, at the same time and both looking at the camera!
Score one for mommy!

Preston showing off his big muscles

My sweet blue eyed boy, mmm I could just eat him up!

Preston's smile- cock eyed but cute!

A pretty pumpkin

Acorns were in this pocket but I missed the shot of him putting them in there.

Another muscle usage shot. You men, it starts early!

My little monkey



Landon really took to this lady that was working the pumpkin farm

Preston showing me his pumpkin

Good shot of Preston....

Better shot of Landon. Oh well. We left with two pumpkins 2 for $5 instead of $6! The boys were thinking they could drive home this time............No time soon my boys! No time soon!
I will post some pics of a Fall Festival we went to at a local church this past Friday as soon as I get them developed from the disposable camera. We had to go back to the dinosaur age of film(ha ha) because we forgot our digital camera. First I forgot, then I asked Ron to get it when he went back in and he forgot it too! Oh well we had fun and hopefully some of the pics turned out good. We don't know yet seeing as we couldn't see them instantly like we are use to!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment