Ron had mentioned that he would like a comforter for the winter since our one quilt we brought with us wasn't warm enough. So I went to Target one day for other stuff and looked around for one. I was almost out of the store having not found one that I liked that also wasn't so much money. Then low and behold......here was this one on sale for $55(the whole set). Comforter, bed skirt, four decorative pillow covers and two decorative pillows!!! Pretty good deal if I do say so myself. All the other comforters(just comforters) were around $80. I love the brown and silvery blue color together.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
My new bed set.............
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!



Ron had mentioned that he would like a comforter for the winter since our one quilt we brought with us wasn't warm enough. So I went to Target one day for other stuff and looked around for one. I was almost out of the store having not found one that I liked that also wasn't so much money. Then low and behold......here was this one on sale for $55(the whole set). Comforter, bed skirt, four decorative pillow covers and two decorative pillows!!! Pretty good deal if I do say so myself. All the other comforters(just comforters) were around $80. I love the brown and silvery blue color together.
Ron had mentioned that he would like a comforter for the winter since our one quilt we brought with us wasn't warm enough. So I went to Target one day for other stuff and looked around for one. I was almost out of the store having not found one that I liked that also wasn't so much money. Then low and behold......here was this one on sale for $55(the whole set). Comforter, bed skirt, four decorative pillow covers and two decorative pillows!!! Pretty good deal if I do say so myself. All the other comforters(just comforters) were around $80. I love the brown and silvery blue color together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment