Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Potty Training the Peanut
Well, I have decided that it is finally time for my little Preston to go pee pee in the potty. I am done changing diapers(well at least for awhile). He has started going to places away from us to pee or poop in his diaper. Clue 1 that he was close to potty training ready. So today I decided he would just have to start, like it or not. So I put his feet in warm water while he sat on the potty. That didn't work. He followed that with a pee on the carpet through his underwear and then in the kitchen. I kept cleaning it up and telling him that as soon as he went pee in the potty he could watch Peter Pan. He had been asking to watch it all day! So not to long ago he grabbed my hand and said " I have to go pee pee mommy" so we ran to the bathroom and sat him on the toilet. Then LOW AND BEHOLD, HE PEED!!!!!!! He said "Yeah" and clapped, then he said "I watch Peter Pan now!" That's my boy always make sure you get your reward!!! I asked him if wanted to flush and he said yes, then he proceeded to tell the pee pee "bye bye pee pee". So cute. Landon gave him a high five (after prompting from me) and then chimed in with "You get a piece of candy!" To that Preston said "No, I watch Peter Pan!" So guess what his reward during potty training will be???!!!! Anyways, I thought I would update everyone since it has been awhile since the birthday post. I just haven't had anything much to say. We will also be watching Wall E tonight in the apartments theater with Nachos, Popcorn, candy and drinks!! Fun fun fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment