

I have not been able to wear my original wedding ring set for quite some time now because it would break my finger out in a bad rash. The last time I wore it there were small welts that came up on my finger. Apparently some people become allergic to gold even after having worn it for 7 years. So we went to Jared! The band should arrive some time this week and then the set will be complete. It is a vintage ring by Scott Kay made out of Palladium which is the sister to platinum. It is supposedly the new big thing and is less expensive than gold or platinum but the same hypo- allergenic as platinum and less maintenance than platinum. So we will see. I love it and I feel like a newly wed all over. I can't stop looking at it!
No comments:
Post a Comment