Monday, January 19, 2009

Sickies all around

Well, it again has been awhile since I last posted. There is reason for that!!! 1. I don't have any new pictures to post 2. Not really much to report 3. We all have been sick at some point during this past week.  Preston started it last Sunday with a cough that wouldn't stop and then he started running a fever later in the afternoon and on into Monday. He is still snotty but back to being peanut. Ron ran a fever Thursday and Friday then spent Saturday and Sunday recovering. He is still snotty but did return to work today. Landon has just been snotty and coughing a little. I thought I wouldn't catch it since the last sickness episode passed me by but I wasn't as lucky this time. Yesterday I felt sick and ran a fever. I spent all day in bed while Ron took care of the kids and checked on me occasionally. I was still feeling a little under the weather this morning but I am doing better tonight. I am just really stuffy. Anyways, so that's about what we have done here. Oh but I did meet a new friend and we had a play date last week. 

No comments: