Sunday, May 24, 2009

Inspiration.....who, what and where does it come from for you?

Between a book I just finished reading and church today. I have really started thinking about inspiration and motivation a lot. Where does it comes from for you? For me, my church has really been a big part in my commitment to change. I am inspired to be more, do more and give more of myself. I am so excited about the change that is to come in my life that I just want to get there already. You know?!!! (I don't have a lot of patience.) We had been doing really well on Dave Ramsey's plan and then we stepped off of it for awhile. Now the hard reality of doing that is hitting us. The new change in wanting to give more away, is really hard when we have so much of our money going toward debt. So I am more determined than ever to get debt free and stay that way so God can work through our family. I want the feeling of being "giddy" when I can give my money away to help someone or some organization in need. I also want to inspire those around me to be the cliche "be all you can be". My heart is finally open to God doing all he can do through me and my life. I am so excited about this that like I said already I just can't wait to get there!! There are a lot of changes that will be made in my life and my families lives in the future(some near future, others in time). I am overwhelmed though by what changes to make first, do I need to make certain changes and how much change is needed in certain areas of my life. Please pray for me and my family as God guides us through these changes and that he will give us the strength to make the changes!

P.S. I would love to hear about what inspires you and changes you are or hope to make in your life!

No comments: