Thursday, June 25, 2009

Uncharted territory......


My adopted half brother Brandon

My biological Father Michael and my half brother Mike.

Ummm, how to start this post? Well, my mom found my biological father on facebook and told me he was on there. I found him and sent him a message, along with a request to be my friend. He accepted and we have sent a few messages back and forth. He has been very open to answering some of the questions I have had all my life growing up. I am extremely happy for his openness and honesty. Mike my half brother is very busy so I haven't been able to talk to him yet. Brandon is the son of the woman my father is married to but my father thinks of him as more like his own son. Which is great. Anyways, things have been whirling around in my head these past few weeks. I am entering into unknown territory but I am really excited about the relationships that can be mended. My feelings are really confused too! I now have a father and a dad(clark). I love my dad(clark) to pieces but I have missed knowing my biological father. You know... where do I get some of me from, medical history and just the relationship of a daughter with her father. Other than that new developing news, there really hasn't been anything interesting to write about. Ron is still in Texas and I don't know when he will be able to come home. The boys and I miss him terribly and wish he would be allowed home! By golly!!!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

So sorry that Ron is so far from you. I hope you are able to work through all your feelings and confusion. Give yourself time. I will be praying for you and your father's relationship.