about our new puppy...
Xander
He is a reverse brindle boxer. He is almost 11 months old and we got him back in November. But we didn't tell many people because Ron didn't want word to make it back to his parents. As they love boxers and mind be mad at us for getting one since they have Diva(our German Sheppard). They called us turkeys when they finally found out. But they love him and are glad that Diva can stay with them for now so that Maggie has someone to play with. Anyways, I will post more pics later! He is a cutie and so much fun(and work)!

1 comment:
HELLO!!!!!!!!!! We are doing great and yes we found a house. We moved in on Tuesday. I have been without internet so I haven't been able to post anything. I will make a new post soon and share some photos. :) I hope all is going well with y'all! Tell those cute little ones of yours I said Hello!
Post a Comment