Monday, August 17, 2009

Street Grace Marathon Sponsorship Needed!!!!

Dear Friends and Family,

Did that know that between 200 and 300 young girls are trafficked each month ... in Georgia? It’s true — studies have shown that between 200-300 children are believed to be at risk for sexual exploitation in Georgia, with Atlanta as an identified focal point for such atrocity.

When I heard these astonishing facts I wanted to do something to help end this horrible crime so I joined the Street GRACE Run/Walk Team. This October 4, I will be raising funds in the Inaugural 13.1TM Marathon Atlanta!

My goal is to raise $250.00.

Would you please consider supporting me in this worthy cause? You can make your tax-deductible contribution on-line at www.streetgrace.org/running-team. Just type my name in on the "behalf of" line so I will be sure to receive credit for your donation and make my goal.

Oh, and please, send my name to other people. Each runner is competing to see who can raise the most funding too!

Sincerely,

Krischa Pilcher

Thanks in advance for all your love and support!

No comments: