we lost our buddy Xander. I still miss you so much buddy! I haven't told many people but Xander was special and he was placed in my life for a special reason and time! It was so hard for me when we couldn't get pregnant a second time. Everyone around me seemed to be pregnant. I needed something to fill the void. So since I couldn't get pregnant, I got the next best thing- a dog! Because everyone who has a dog knows that they take just as much work as a kid!! Xander definitely was that and a whole bunch more! He was so smart, loving, cuddly, spunky, and loved the snow! He passed away suddenly in September, when....I was 4 months pregnant with Kinley! He saw me through my empty time and I will never forget him! Rest in Peace my sweet boy!
Monday, April 4, 2011
8 months ago....
we lost our buddy Xander. I still miss you so much buddy! I haven't told many people but Xander was special and he was placed in my life for a special reason and time! It was so hard for me when we couldn't get pregnant a second time. Everyone around me seemed to be pregnant. I needed something to fill the void. So since I couldn't get pregnant, I got the next best thing- a dog! Because everyone who has a dog knows that they take just as much work as a kid!! Xander definitely was that and a whole bunch more! He was so smart, loving, cuddly, spunky, and loved the snow! He passed away suddenly in September, when....I was 4 months pregnant with Kinley! He saw me through my empty time and I will never forget him! Rest in Peace my sweet boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment