Just soaking up life, finding myself and raising up the next generation!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Our Newest Addition
Kinley Rose Pilcher was born via C-Section on February 18th, 2011(My dad's birthday- YAY!!) at 9:41pm. She weighed 6lbs 9oz and was 19inches long. Healthy and beautiful if I do say so myself! We have tried to get pregnant for almost 3 years and she was a great surprise/blessing. We are all so in love with this little girl!
So precious!!! I love her name...if we had a girl we were going to go with Kinsley...pretty close. :)
Thanks for the comment on my blog...very helpful! You will have to keep your blog updated with pics of the kiddos. I can't believe the boys are 5 1/2. Will they be starting Kindergarten?
2 comments:
So precious!!! I love her name...if we had a girl we were going to go with Kinsley...pretty close. :)
Thanks for the comment on my blog...very helpful! You will have to keep your blog updated with pics of the kiddos. I can't believe the boys are 5 1/2. Will they be starting Kindergarten?
Yes they start kindergarten in the fall!!! Ahhhhh!
Post a Comment