Sunday, July 29, 2007

Chuck E Cheese Fun







We decided to go to Chuck E Cheese to treat the boys for being good while mommy did some tool selling on sat. They had a great time. Grandma, Grandpa, auntie Rae Rae and Uncle Nick joined us. Landon enjoyed the monster truck ride so much that he threw a royal hissy fit when grandma took him off to give another kid a turn. He also on his own decision kissed the plastic man in the car next to him(as seen in pic). We made him do it a couple more times so I could get the picture. So funny. Preston on the other hand did not like the monster truck he wanted out and he wanted out right away. He loved the other little car rides, but he is so scared when it comes to going high. I will post more of these pictures on our shutterfly so check it out also.



1 comment:

Grandma said...

Hey Krischa I need you to download those pics at Chucky Cheese to the www.cmphotocenter.com for me so I can print them out and scrapbook them. Can you do that for me? Thanks.