My day started out today like it did yesterday.......I went to go get the boys out of their beds and what did I find but a half naked boy(Landon). He has decided that the pants I put on him these last couple nights were needing to be taken off along with his diaper. Thankfully there was only pee in the diapers and some pee on his bed, etc. Yesterday morning I also found Preston half naked but he was naked from the waist up. Anyways, continuing on with my day. We went to Walmart for the third time this week to get the boys new(cheap) booster chairs since their other ones are falling apart and really dirty. We then proceeded to eat lunch only after I had started to mow some of the yard. I had to stop to not only feed me and my kids but because I got off the mower when it was still running and when I went to start it back up. It wouldn't start!!!!! I put the kids to bed for their nap and then went back to trying to cut the yard, only this time with the push mower. I got it caught on the hill and it stopped. I then couldn't get it to start again. So I became very irritated with the nice big yard we have at this house. I went and found the owners manual to the riding lawn mower and found what I thought would be the solution to my problem. It was!!!!!!! I was victorious in cutting the yard and using the weeder. No edging this time, to much for me. The boys and I ate Joe's b/c I was exhausted and then took a walk and bath after that to end the day. Here are some pics of my yard work. The yard was almost to long only after a week and a half since its last cut. Stop the rain every night for petes sake. Bye for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment