Monday, August 20, 2007

Beach Fun








Well Ron finally took a day off from work yesterday(sunday). It only took his family moving up here with him to make it happen. That man could be a work-a-holic if he was allowed. Thanks goodness God sent him me so it won't!!!! Anyways we were able to go to the grocery store for some much needed food. Then home for a yummy lunch and some naps. We decided to continue our day with something fun, like oh I don't know, going 10 minutes down the road to the BEACH!!! Oh Yeah! It must have been teen day at the beach. I haven't seen that many tan skinny big breasted young ladies in, uh, never. Some cute young guys though. Well of course not as strikingly handsome as my husband!! Love ya hun! The boys had fun as usual getting dirty in the sand. We then ended the day with a very delicous dinner and the boys bathed while I was cooking. I must say I am getting pretty good at this camera thing. I seem to be more and more impressed with my pictures. I guess it helps when you have a really nice camera and adorable subjects.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

BEACH BABES ALL THE WAY. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN I AM MISSING THOSE CHECKS TO KISS AND THOSE BELLIES TO RUB. NO, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU RON! BUT, I'LL GIVE YA A HUG.