Just soaking up life, finding myself and raising up the next generation!
Friday, August 17, 2007
The Lovely Apartment
>
Here are the pics you told me to take ma' . Lovely place isn't it! Oh well it is free to us so can't complain or at least not much.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This truely is a lovely apartment. Their is a community pool, tennis/weed court, a laundry sauna, and free sqeeky floor alarms. We brought the washer and dryer back this time around a have already saved around $15 per week. The fridge is a little too small for a family that know how to eat but doesn't like shopping but once a week. I truely is a blessing though to work for a company that will help me bring my family with me and pay such and expense. This is free living and a good reason to sell the house to save for a few years. The sacrifice will pay off and time will be testimony to that.
It isn't too bad. It looks easy to clean, and it is free. I'm glad you are back with Ron. I can only imagine how hard that was for you. I wouldn't have been able to do it. You must be supermom.
Not bad Krischa but, I know with the boys it probably does seem small. At least you know where they are relatively soon. No locking the bedroom and bathroom doors PLEASE! And superwoman no trying to fly out windows okay???
3 comments:
This truely is a lovely apartment. Their is a community pool, tennis/weed court, a laundry sauna, and free sqeeky floor alarms. We brought the washer and dryer back this time around a have already saved around $15 per week. The fridge is a little too small for a family that know how to eat but doesn't like shopping but once a week. I truely is a blessing though to work for a company that will help me bring my family with me and pay such and expense. This is free living and a good reason to sell the house to save for a few years. The sacrifice will pay off and time will be testimony to that.
It isn't too bad. It looks easy to clean, and it is free. I'm glad you are back with Ron. I can only imagine how hard that was for you. I wouldn't have been able to do it. You must be supermom.
Not bad Krischa but, I know with the boys it probably does seem small. At least you know where they are relatively soon. No locking the bedroom and bathroom doors PLEASE! And superwoman no trying to fly out windows okay???
Love ya sweetie.
Mom
Post a Comment