Just soaking up life, finding myself and raising up the next generation!
Friday, August 17, 2007
The boys summer haircuts
Here are some pics of the boys in SC with their summer haircuts. We didn't intend for them to get this short put this is the longest clipper Ron had. So oh well their hair will grow back. They look like such big boys! :-( My babies are growing up.
Grandma has already made her dislike of the hair cuts known. I like my boys with their cute long hair. I like to run my hands through it. I don't want them to grow up!!!
I'll say that I like their haircuts. Makes them look like guys on a mission. And from the looks of some of the other picture postings, they are ALWAYS on a mission!
4 comments:
Grandma has already made her dislike of the hair cuts known. I like my boys with their cute long hair. I like to run my hands through it. I don't want them to grow up!!!
But, I will love them with no hair if need be.
Grandma
I'll say that I like their haircuts. Makes them look like guys on a mission. And from the looks of some of the other picture postings, they are ALWAYS on a mission!
Auntie Sandy says that the haircuts are cute, but I hope you'll let their grow long when it gets cooler.
ILYAB&AP&AHATN
Post a Comment