I left them for just a little bit.....well actually I probably left them alone unattended for too long. I went outside to mow the yard and when I was done I returned inside to find this. I wanted to be mad at them but all I could do was laugh and run to get my camera. They did however get spankings and timeout for this event. I cleaned up the mess while I continually shooed them out of the kitchen. Oh I love my job, I love my job, I love my job!!! These boys are full speed ahead and into anything they can get their hands on. Needless to say after cleaning up this mess I turned to the living room for some furniture rearranging so they could not get on the counters via the coach back again. Enjoy a laugh on us!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
I just had to laugh
I left them for just a little bit.....well actually I probably left them alone unattended for too long. I went outside to mow the yard and when I was done I returned inside to find this. I wanted to be mad at them but all I could do was laugh and run to get my camera. They did however get spankings and timeout for this event. I cleaned up the mess while I continually shooed them out of the kitchen. Oh I love my job, I love my job, I love my job!!! These boys are full speed ahead and into anything they can get their hands on. Needless to say after cleaning up this mess I turned to the living room for some furniture rearranging so they could not get on the counters via the coach back again. Enjoy a laugh on us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW - Grandma's lol!!!
My grandsons sure know how to do it don't they? Yes, daughter of mine, mowing while awake is not the thing to do but, you got some good photos and a belly laugh. Great for your health. Can't wait to see your new "arrangement". See you Thursday night!
Okay Moosch, I registered for a Google account!! Like I said in my email, ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU NEVER LEAVE 2 BOYS TO THEIR OWN DEVICES WHILE YOU GO MOW THE LAWN!! And you MUST be crazy to even go out and MOW the lawn in that ETLANNA weather.
Love to all, (hi to Big Daddy XXX)
Post a Comment