Tuesday, August 28, 2007

In the same place if only for a moment





Cute bottoms huh!! Just had to take it couldn't resist.





I decided that instead of waiting for something fun to happen before I took any pictures, I would just sit the boys down and shoot away. Yeah that was easier said than done. They are such squirmy little bugs now. Landon kept laughing at me as I would push him back in the seat so I could get him and Preston in a picture together while Preston was still moody. He sometimes needs a few minutes after he wakes up from his nap to adjust. If you will notice in one of the pictures he is still adjusting. They are growing by leaps and bounds and are talking more each day. They can say water and agua, get down, go away(we don't know where they could have possibly learned that-he he he), eat(is a favorite word of theirs), shoe, sock, daddy's truck, mommy's car, tractor (of course they have said for awhile but they say it even more, everything is a tractor), ba ba is banana, milk, cup, potty. Lots more but it's hard to sit and think of all of their vocabulary at once. They love to make the sounds of stuff too. Like barking for doggie, and meowing for kitty cat, roaring like a dinosaur, making crashing sounds and copying any noise mommy makes. I know I says this often, call me sappy about my kids but typing this all out makes me so happy and teary. I am still amazed that God would bless me with these boys. That he has entrusted them to me and Ron. Wow! Sit back a minute and ponder that. God entrusted us with his kids not ours. Well their at least mine for a little while I guess and I will take every minute I have with them and use it to the fullest. Ok enough sappy for now and on with the posting of the pics.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Yes sweetie they are a blessing as you are to us. Love you.