Ok not really but hey I sometimes get bored with what to feed them. Three meals a day seven day a week was hard enough to figure out what I was going to eat. Then Ron was added and then the boys. Man food it can be so good and yet so hard to think of what do with it. I just thought they were so cute this morning that I took pics of them eating their breakfast. They did have a half of ba ba= banana before the cereal and a half of muffin each after the cereal. They eat more than I do sometimes. It is amazing. I mean where does all that food go? Well, ok, I know where it goes on Landon, come on. They are eating us out of house and apartment! Ha ha! They like to share food sometimes and that's what they were doing this morning with their cereal. This is what got me in the photo mood. Brothers sharing!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Breakfast of Champions
Ok not really but hey I sometimes get bored with what to feed them. Three meals a day seven day a week was hard enough to figure out what I was going to eat. Then Ron was added and then the boys. Man food it can be so good and yet so hard to think of what do with it. I just thought they were so cute this morning that I took pics of them eating their breakfast. They did have a half of ba ba= banana before the cereal and a half of muffin each after the cereal. They eat more than I do sometimes. It is amazing. I mean where does all that food go? Well, ok, I know where it goes on Landon, come on. They are eating us out of house and apartment! Ha ha! They like to share food sometimes and that's what they were doing this morning with their cereal. This is what got me in the photo mood. Brothers sharing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment