Thursday, August 30, 2007

South Carolina's Aquarium






I thought I'd go out and see what SC had to offer. I looked on the web last night and found the Aquarium. I said hey the boys would love that. Um, I don't think they knew what they were competing against since we had already seen the GA aquarium. Wow, what a disappointment.

:-( It was nothing compared to Ga. It didn't cost as much to go so I guess the price speaks for the entertainment level. Anyways, the boys had fun and I enjoyed seeing them have fun. We saw lots of fish, some snakes(yuck!), otters, turtles,birds and nature. They didn't have the cool whales and such that GA aquarium does. The boys also got to stick theirs hands in the water to feel some sea creatures(urchants). They really just wanted to splash! Hey can you blame them?!! The water was so nice and cool, and STINKY! Oh and speaking of stinky let's just skip back to how today started! Today started with me waking and going to the kitchen to get the boys some milk then proceeded to their rooms so they would drink their milk and let me take a shower. This being my all glorious idea of how to keep them out of trouble and not crying while I showered. Well guess what......... yep that's right, it didn't work because I entered the room to the overwhelming smell of poop! Then my eyes found the poopie diaper on the floor and a naked Landon covered with Ron's fleece blanket sitting in the corner of his bed. Oh the joy that overwhelmed me at this site. I amazingly kept my cool and proceeded to clean up the mess. We then, all three of us got into the shower to clean up. Oh but my exciting day didn't stop there oh no. It continued while I was blow drying my hair. Which looks wonderful right now because of the humidity up here. Anyways, yes while I was blow drying my hair, my clean fully dressed children were in the kitchen getting into the refrigerator. We do have a lock for the frig but I guess I forgot to lock it back before going to their bedroom to find poop. So when I got done with my hair I went out and found Landon at the end of the hallway handing me the piece of ham leftover from dinner the other night. Then as I rounded the corner into the kitchen I found two containers of lunch meat on the floor and the whole kitchen floor covered with soy sauce. The empty soy sauce container to prove it. So yep you guessed it I then proceeded to clean up that mess while shooing out the boys so I wouldn't have to clean them up. Amazingly the only thing on either of them was on Landon's face a little of soy sauce. Oh I feel much better getting this all out. I sometimes wonder why I was so blessed with twins. One monkey does and the other monkey sees and does too! Want to guess which monkey is the doer and what monkey is the follower? Any takers????!!! Yep Preston is the first doer and Landon follows. Oh the fun. Well enjoy the pics of our less messy/stinky part of the day! Feel free to comment and laugh at my day. I will upload the rest of the pics to our shutterfly page please go visit to see more. These are just some of my favs.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Nice you were able to take them somewhere for the day too bad it started out "poopy". hee hee