Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ahhh the beautifful weather

Oh man it has been so beautiful these past couple days up here in SC. It feels like fall is just around the corner. It is warm but with a nice cool breeze all day long. It feels so good to sit out on the balcony of the apartment and just soak in the air. Of course after I have taken my allergy medicine first. Even up here I am not free of allergies and it seems neither are the boys. They have snotty noses. Every time they sneeze snot runs down their nose and into their mouth. Ewwwwhhhh, have I grossed anyone out yet? I don't have much else to say since last wednesday. Didn't realize it had been that long since I had posted something. Ron worked all this weekend to get ready for "fixturing" the Circuit City on Monday, which was pretty important. He is really feeling the pressure right now so keep him in your prayers that he is able to get everything done and stay sane at the same time. Also pray that whatever is making him feel a little under the weather will go away. He had this weird bump on his chin where his gotee is and under his skin that was really bothering him when he ate and some when he talked. It has gone down a little but is still there. Hopefully it is nothing serious and is just a minor infection of some sort that will work itself out. In other news, me and the boys will be heading to GA tomorrow for Preston to see an Urologist on thursday. He has had some concerns over one of his balls not being down enough. So we made an appointment to make sure everything was ok, so we can have grandkids one day! This might have been to much info to share but I figure it is just between family and friends. Pray that everything will work itself out and that he doesn't have to have any surgery. Talk to ya'll when we get back to Sc as I will be without my laptop for a few days while in GA.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I hope the appointment goes well. I'm so glad you are a complete family again even though it is cramed sometimes.