We ventured out to a museum that I had been eye balling for something to do. I had seen it on a website but thought it wouldn't be very much fun for the cost. BOOOYYYY was I wrong...it was totally awesome. The boys loved it. They were into everything and it didn't really matter!!! They played with golf balls in neat contraptions in the first room, then to the water room(which I think was their favorite), then to the shrimp boat, then the grocery store and then the play room. And that folks was only one side of the museum.....on the other side there was a knights puppet play area/dress up and reading area in a loft, then there was a craft room. Which if you look at Prestons face, he enjoyed thoroughly. I will try to post more pics on shutterfly. It was a lot of fun. I think we will buy a membership and go a couple times a week and then only have to pay for parking. The membership pays for its self in like three or four times and its good for a year. We will only be here for another couple of months but maybe we can still use it enough. I plan to at least. I need something to wear these two out!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Sooooo much fun to be had- it took us 3 hours!!!
We ventured out to a museum that I had been eye balling for something to do. I had seen it on a website but thought it wouldn't be very much fun for the cost. BOOOYYYY was I wrong...it was totally awesome. The boys loved it. They were into everything and it didn't really matter!!! They played with golf balls in neat contraptions in the first room, then to the water room(which I think was their favorite), then to the shrimp boat, then the grocery store and then the play room. And that folks was only one side of the museum.....on the other side there was a knights puppet play area/dress up and reading area in a loft, then there was a craft room. Which if you look at Prestons face, he enjoyed thoroughly. I will try to post more pics on shutterfly. It was a lot of fun. I think we will buy a membership and go a couple times a week and then only have to pay for parking. The membership pays for its self in like three or four times and its good for a year. We will only be here for another couple of months but maybe we can still use it enough. I plan to at least. I need something to wear these two out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That look so cool. I remember taking you to a place like that in TX I think. It was all hands on and you loved it. What a great way for them to have fun and not really get in any trouble. Great pics.
Post a Comment