Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Beautiful Injuries

The burn mark is from a light bulb!!! The snot..... well I don't know where that is from, but it just showed up. Landon decided it would be fun to put his head up in the shade of the lamp and let his forehead touch the very hot lightbulb. Hence the Indian looking mark on his forehead.

For those of you who think I did it...I didn't I promise. I am always trying to keep them from hurting themselves. But boys will be boys and two year olds will be two year olds. Sorry about the snot in the pics, like I said it just showed up and is always present now.
As for Preston's owie well it isn't showing up well in this picture but he has a really nice scratch/scrap on the side/under part of his left eye. I don't know how it got there either. I go to take a shower, or potty, or just step away for a moment and they have these marks on them when I return. OHhhhhh me!

No comments: