Thursday, September 6, 2007

PhotoShop Fun






I know Adobe Photoshop is for making fabulous pictures but I am having fun making.... let's call them interesting photos. Here are a few I've played with. In the first one, I gave myself a much desired boob job and a slight nose job. In the second one I made it look like Ron and the boys were in the ocean twice, the third I made the picture of Landon have a poster effect and the last one I put my self in a picture with Ron and Preston watching over them. Cool, huh! On to the rest of today. Landon loves to put on our shoes...he tried filling some big ones tonight.




He had so much fun wearing daddy's shoes. I on the other hand found it hard to take these shots, not because I didn't like what I was seeing through my view finder but because I was laughing so hard. My kids are hilarious!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Hey your photoshop stuff is great. Our new Storybook Plus software does digital scrapbooking with moveable stickers, die cuts, paper that can change colors and you can make oil paintings, remove total backgrounds, etc.... It is totally awesome. You would have a blast with it. Also, our Storybook 2.0 is free now. It is a template program that is not moveable. Go to creativememories.com to see the new product.

Great photos. Like the boob job our Memory Manager does things like that with the cloneing tool. Landon looks great in his dad's boots. Love you all.