Saturday, September 8, 2007

Still a little freaked out sometimes



I am still a little freaked out sometimes when I look at our boys and see myself or Ron in them. I know all of ya'll are saying, come on Krischa of course they look like the two of you! Duh! But really, I mean come on. Doesn't it weird any of ya'll out sometimes to see your facial expression, personality,sleeping habbits and eating habbits in someone else. Like today for instance, Preston had trouble falling asleep at nap time, so he ended up about an hour short for his nap because Landon woke up and of course ended up waking him. So Preston much to my dismay sometimes, is just like me and had to adjust to being short on sleep. He fussed and squirmed all over me while I tried to calm him down on the couch and maybe get him back to sleep or at least in a better mood to play. He didn't go back to sleep but he did dooze off a couple times which I think made him feel better. He didn't want to be touch by Landon who kept on trying to get up on the couch to lay on mommy too, or would try to play/comfort Preston. Just like me!!!! Doesn't want to be messed with when I'm sleepy. Wow. Then another one hit me. Landon made a face and I swear it looked just like one my brother Nick use to make, or maybe still does make it. It was so funny! Landon is such a ham now a days! Just like Nick. Landon makes this face now where he holds his fist up by his face, makes a holding his breathe/excited type face. It makes me laugh so hard. The last pictures I posted in this post is of the tail end of that face. He never wants to do it when I have the camera out. I will try to capture it and post it when I do. Well I am going to sign off for now and try to get to sleep soon. I didn't sleep well last night due to Ron being off on his deep sea fishing. I miss that man and when it comes to going to sleep without him- not fun or easy. God will have to make me die first because I will be a walking zombie if Ron goes first. Thank you God for my husband and precious little boys.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Oh they are so cute I just can't wait to see them both. I just love those two boys.