Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gourmet Cooking


I have been cooking alot of new recipes lately, this being one of them. It looks good in the picture, in fact it is one of the best looking ones I've cooked. It was good but a little salty with the soy sauce. I have really enjoyed cooking lately especially when it turns out delicious like many of them have. I have tried alot of recipes in a Southern Living magazine. I would recommend any recipe by them. Anyways I just thought I'd share my cooking inspiration and new found joy for food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moosch,
I see a new scrapbook in your future: "Recipes I Love & the Husband Will EAT!" I always take photos of food when we eat out, and there are people who make family recipe albums with all the OLD recipes from generations back. So you could easily make an album of your "newest and greatest" meals.
Love you,
Auntie Sandy