A thank you goes out to my aunt and the boys great aunt Sandy for sending money for Christmas( hey, I know its January, but better late than never). The boys were able to get these Lightning McQueen shoes and the movie Ratatouille. The movie may have been more for me than them. I just love that movie, it is so wonderful. Not that they don't like it because they do but I think I enjoy it more. If there had been a Cars 2 we would have gotten that first, obviously!!! Anyways, just wanted to send a thank you via the web to my aunt for the boys Christmas gifts. They love them!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
A Thank You Post
A thank you goes out to my aunt and the boys great aunt Sandy for sending money for Christmas( hey, I know its January, but better late than never). The boys were able to get these Lightning McQueen shoes and the movie Ratatouille. The movie may have been more for me than them. I just love that movie, it is so wonderful. Not that they don't like it because they do but I think I enjoy it more. If there had been a Cars 2 we would have gotten that first, obviously!!! Anyways, just wanted to send a thank you via the web to my aunt for the boys Christmas gifts. They love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Moosch and boys!
You are VERY welcome, it's always GREAT to see the gifts that were bought when money is sent. You aren't late in replying, I was late in sending the package to ya'all!
Love checking your blog to see what's new with those wonderful boys of yours (yours 2 Ron!)
Love to all,
Auntie/Great Auntie Sandy
Post a Comment