Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cars dominating our lives!

Everyday I am amused by the line of cars I find, whether it be on the couch, the floor or the table. The boys are always lining up their cars. It is so funny. We definately are a male run house.






We are so into cars that we now make car drinks!

Notice the cars in background, not the whinny kid

Yep drinking the cars up





This last pic is a Thanks to Great Aunt Janet for the boys Valentine's Day package!!! We are missing one long sleeve shirt from this picture but Landon had to put it on immediately partly due to his shirt being wet and partly because of what the shirt was. I mean come on these are cool shirts, who woudln't want to wear them!?! The new set of Doc, Chick Hicks, Sally, Mater, Philmore, and quedo. The shoes are lightning McQueen crocs, but unfortunately are to small. Sad! The boys will have lots of Cars shirts to wear now! Thanks Aunt Janet! xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: