Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yeah, Ok

Preston is such a character! These two words "yeah" "ok" are his two new favorite words. It is so funny to hear him say them. It is so nice to hear though instead of all we use to hear was NO. But what is even better is how he says them with such conviction and certainty in his voice. Like he fully understands what he is saying yeah and/or ok to. Man it's moments like these I wish I had a video camera. Precious moments of a two year old. I would try to catch it on my cell phone but I don't know how to get it off or if I even can get it off to be able to share. I just knew it would be a matter of time before Preston would start talking up a storm. Another common thing to hear from Preston is him telling Landon "no no no no no" when Landon is doing something he isn't suppouse to be doing(most of the time it is something that Preston frequently gets in trouble for!!!!). Oh he can stress me out to the max but then he can make me laugh till I cry. Man do I have the BEST job ever!

1 comment:

Momma Kraus said...

I miss you!!!!! I hope all is well down in Tallahassee....Have you gotten any news yet? Tell all the boys Hello! We will see you soon?