Monday, February 18, 2008
A "Minnie" Van
I am now the proud owner of a mini-van. Ron and I finally sold my Toyota Sequoia this weekend and bought an 03 Honda Odyssey EX-L. It is in really great condition, it drives good and best of all it has a DVD player(factory) and power sliding doors!!! I know some of you can't believe your eyes and what they're reading..... yes I did say a mini-van. I know I always said I was never going to drive one, but I have to say they are really not all that bad when they're "loaded". I LOVE my mini-van(aka the hot mama mobile)!! We love the ease this vehicle provides with the kids but more importantly we love the payment and the debt free road we are now speeding down. I leave you with some pictures of my new vehicle(sorry its dirty but the rain did that).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats!!!! I think I might be a little jealous of your mini-van....did I just admit that?
Post a Comment