Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Videos of the boys when they were little

I found these videos the other day and enjoyed taking a trip back in time. Such sweet little ones! They grow up so fast and I know I will continue to think that.

I will try to upload more recent videos as soon as I figure out what format and such to put them in. We broke down and bought a new video camera, not a really expensive one but it is still really pretty good. I was tired of missing all the cute things the boys are saying right now. I knew I would regret not having the videos of them later in life. I know it wasn't part of our debt free plan but Ron and I felt it was important to remember and be able to enjoy the memories of our kids. So enjoy these videos for now.

No comments: